Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 14, 2012

MESSAGE FROM ZC LION BABUL ZONE 1, REGION A

My Fellow Lions, 
I wish all my great Lions a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR
I am happy to have such nice clubs under my Zone and my desire to work hand in hand with all my members has progressively grown.
I am monitoring all my clubs and would like to ensure that my support will always be available where and when required. 
Moreover, I am also in close contact with other members in our District 411B who  are happy to learn that Dar es Salaam Lions are doing well.
This year I can confirm that 6 new members will join our den through my personal initiative. Therefore I request all Lions to introduce more members so that our growth become positive.
This year we will also have good turnout of members from Dar es Salaam for the MD 411 Convention in Uganda as I have managed to motivate many Lions.
I also wish to inform you that my consistent  follow up is in final stages and soon a LEO CLUB will be noted  in Dar es Salaam. 
Once again I take this opportunity of wishing you all successful activities especially during the time when our DG Lion Satish Sharma will be visiting Region A.

ZC Lion Babul
  

No comments:

Post a Comment