Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 10, 2012

MZIZIMA CLUB HONOURED BY RC HYDER'S VISIT

The 8th Business cum Board Meeting of Mzizima Club was held at Upanga Sports Club. The occasion also marked by Region Chairperson Lion Hyder's official visit to the Club.
Lion Hyder explained on the current set up of Lionism and commended Mzizima on the wonderful services being carried out. He reminded the members on the membership drive and was very happy to note presence of 3 prospective members, namely; Dr Swali, Dr Alkesh and Mr Kishore. 
Lion Shanti presented the RC with a token of appreciation. Fellowship and dinner followed the meeting.

Mzizima Club also elected Lion Shanti Shah as President for LY 2012-2013.  

Report By Lion Mustafa Kudrati

1 comment:

  1. To,
    The 1st vice president
    Lions Club of Dar es salaam Mzizima


    Dear Lion ShantiBhai


    RC Visiting clubs is mandatory but visiting a club like Mzizima is a privilege and honour and so was for me when i visited Lions Club of Mzizima on Monday, 5th March, 2012. I wish to express my sincere gratitudes and appreaciations to your sir , club secretary , board members and the entire membership of your fine club for the hospitality and honour accorded to me.

    My visit has been very fruitfull , meaningful discussions resulted in exchamge of views and ideas for the betterment of the club. I was very much pleased with the presence of club members who were more than my expectations. The way the meeting was conducted followed by fellowship dinner added colors to my visitation.

    i was very much impressed by the rightly way the whole program was organized to the lionistic standard for such a visit for which i sincerely express my personal thanks with a big AHSANTE SANA to each and every member of your club

    The momento presented to me by your club will cherish in my memories for being one of my best club visitation as a Region Chairperson.

    Lastly the absence of the club president Lion Kakkad was highly felt and i join the club in praying for his early recovery.


    With Lionistic gratitude

    Lion Hyder Gangji
    Region Chairperson
    Region A

    ReplyDelete