Total Pageviews

Friday, February 17, 2012

RC LION HYDER COMMENCES CLUB VISITS IN REGION A WITH PWANI CLUB

To,
The Club President,
Lions Club of Pwani.
  
Dear Lion Sara,
I wish to express my sincere gratitudes to you and the entire club members of Lions Club of Pwani for the hospitality and honour bestowed to me on my official visit to your fine club.  This being my first visit to the clubs in the Region A, proved a great experience for me as a Lion as well as being the Region Chairperson. The  visitation has been fruitful for me and above all exchange of views on Lionistic affairs was an added colour to the visitation.
The performance of your club has been remarkable this Lionistic year  and the entire credit surely goes to your able leadership with the joint efforts and support of your members, please keep it up.
I wish to thank your club for the presentation of momento which will be added to my Lionistic collections - Ahsante sana. 
Wishing  you all the best for a successful Lionistic year 2011-12
With Lionistic appreciation
Lion Hyderali. Gangji
Region Chairperson

RC Lion Hyder with Pwani Board Members

No comments:

Post a Comment