Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Submission of Reports for the 3rd Cabinet Meeting - Call by CS Lion Manish Chavda

Dear Lion District Conveners and Chairpersons,

Greetings to you all from the District Cabinet secretary Arusha, I would like to REMIND you to please send me your reports for the portfolios that you hold as district officer; at your earliest for filing and to be presented at the Third Cabinet meeting in Entebbe.

it is very fortunate that we have almost 50 officers for our district but unfortunately in the past I have received only a handful reports, this time I hope I get full response and reports from each and everyone of you Lion Officer.

the deadline for sending the reports to my office is 18th April, after which I request you to make 50 copies and bring along the your report to Entebbe for the cabinet meeting,
Yours Friendly in Lionism,

Lion Manish Chavda,
Cabinet Secretary,
D-411-B.

No comments:

Post a Comment